[Coco] The Coco Nation News stories for Episode 303, March 4, 2023

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Mar 6 18:05:30 EST 2023

I am very glad to see these news summaries. I have never watched The CoCo Nation, but I feel like I can stay on top of news by reading these postings.

Before they were being shared like this, I found that .txt file in the Discord chat server and would go check those out each week to see what I was missing.

Honestly, there should be a Patreon just for the news summaries ;-) to encourage someone to keep doing them.

		— Allen