[Coco] The Coco Nation News stories for Episode 303, March 4, 2023

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 18:03:09 EST 2023

To follow up on myself, I strongly prefer A to B.

I really like being to eyeball all the content in one place rather
than having to click out to some website.
Plus "A" allows me to archive the links; presumably if you did "B" you
wouldn't be making a fresh web page for every newsletter -- so history
of past newsletters would be lost.

However, "B" is better than nothing!  So if "A" is too much work and
you're thinking of stopping then by all means "B"!

Rich Carreiro             rlcarr at gmail.com