[Coco] CoCo 3 text screen colors (PALETTE)

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sun Feb 26 13:50:19 EST 2023

Allen

I have decided to worry about color borders later.
I am working on a hex-editor for CoCo  2 and 3
minimum requirements two floppy drives or equivalent.

It still has some minor bugs but has got to the point
where it is useful for my own purposes.

It is to be called HEXED4RS but the current beta version
I call HEXED0P1.BAS call it beta version 0.1

If you would like to look at it perhaps you can beta test it.

Notes: Program must be ran from Drive 1
        Original data must be on an extension-less file.
        Choose E edit mode if you want to make changes to file.
        V view mode to just view the data.
        Pages of 80 Bytes at a time are shown.
        Arrow keys or Vi keys can be used for navigation.
        Just type the hex digits to enter new data
        Entry point auto-increments until the end of a row.
        Currently has bug with entering 00 which can be worked around
        by entering 10 and then back arrowing to enter 00
        Use X to change modes, N to get to next page
        P to go back to previous page.

Source at: http://jechar.ca/coco/Download/beta/HEXED0P1.BAS.txt
I can post a Disk Image if you would prefer.

Thanks
Charlie