[Coco] CoCo 3 text screen colors (PALETTE)

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Feb 23 10:22:17 EST 2023

If you do a CLS1 after setting the palettes for 40/80 column, it should change the border to the background color you selected.

I don’t remember one for the 32 column border, unless you set the “full border” bit on the VDG register (same as the Coco2B) and then change the background palette. But you will need to patch BASIC to stop resetting the VDG.

Sent from my iPhone