[Coco] xroar.conf sample entries

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Feb 18 23:55:14 EST 2023

For XRoar uses, I have created a new cocopedia page which is the conf file I have been using. I figure others can edit it and add their own custom machines to it:

https://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Xroar.conf

It has profiles for z 1980 4K CoCo with BASIC 1.0, various memory profiles (16K, 32K, 64K) with and without Extended BASIC, and some CoCo 3 stuff.

Also did a post tonight on getting the Mac keyboard to pass CTRl/ALT/F1/F2 to the CoCo 3, and that information is in the conf file now too. (Requires XRoar 1.3.1 that got released a few days ago.)

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware