[Coco] Any Simply Better word processor users?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Feb 18 22:55:26 EST 2023

Before moving to OS-9, I *think* we did a lot of our RS-DOS documentation using Simply Better. I have the text files, with control codes inside, but would like to get them exported/formatted:

Ørm67,tm2,bm62,lm2,fl64,pn1
Ê                                 £
„Ä•Shadow BBS V1.0 by Terry Todd
„Copyright (C) 1990 by Sub-Etha Software

If I recall, Simply Better had a way to “export” to the end of the current document — and it would replace centering with centered text ready to dump to a printer. It did not do bold, etc., that way, of course.

I have no idea how I’d translate this to, say, a PDF or RTF or HTML file, but I know Simply Better could at least do raw ASCII (tabs, centering, etc.).

Anyone out there still know how to use it?

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware