[Coco] Problems Installing OVCC.

qbancoffee qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 13:46:45 EST 2023

At least it says there might be a package by another name.

It might not be "libjpeg62-turbo" , it could be "libjpeg57-turbo" or
something like that.

You can  get a list of packages that have the string "libjpeg" in it by
typing  "apt search libjpeg"

Copy the name of the library from the list of results and then
substitute that name into the original command.

So if you see a "libjpeg53-turbo" in the results then type "sudo apt
install libjpeg53-turbo"

Alternatively you can search for the library in the Ubuntu graphical
software center or whatever it's called these days.