[Coco] DriveWire 4 Installation

Rob Rosenbrock bester at adamswells.com
Wed Feb 8 22:08:08 EST 2023

Having a rather strange issue with DriveWire 4… (Windows 7)

I unzipped the files into my download folder which is located on drive D. It runs great!

Decided to move it into the program files folder on drive C. Now I get the opening splash screen and then nothing.

I have checked permissions for the folder - same as my other folders. Even rebooted. Still no luck.

I can go back to the D drive, and even move the folder around. It still works.

Why would it refuse to operate on the C drive?