[Coco] CoCo SDC Question

michaelkline704 michaelkline704 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 12:47:51 EDT 2023

Remember, Mount the directory using SHIFT-M, if you use the multiple disk option in my previous reply.Michael Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: "M. David Johnson via Coco" <coco at maltedmedia.com> Date: 4/27/23  11:04  (GMT-06:00) To: coco at maltedmedia.com Cc: mdj at bds-soft.com Subject: [Coco] CoCo SDC Question In a real CoCo with a real floppy drive (and also in Vcc), I can write aBASIC program which prints out "Put a blank disk in drive 0 and press anykey when ready" and then the program continues and does something using thatblank disk.  I've read the SDC manual again. The "Multiple Disks" section on page 9 ofthe manual doesn't seem applicable to this specific situation. Is there any way to do this with the SDC? Am I missing something? --M. David Johnsonmdj at bds-soft.com -- Coco mailing listCoco at maltedmedia.comhttps://pairlist5.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/coco