[Coco] CoCoFEST! Communications

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 13:37:46 EDT 2023

 John Mark, I agree with Jim:
"My point is that there are an almost infinite number of these services,and finding one that will serve everyone's needs and political and/or
privacy concerns. I am not sure it will be possible to select any of the
contemporary services that will address everyone's concerns.  Email
might be the least common denominator."

I think the best is to just select an app, which you already have, and go with that one. Those who want will join, those that don't won't. Salvador

    On Monday, April 10, 2023 at 10:40:17 PM CDT, Jim Brain (2022-23 GCCC President) via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

 On 4/10/2023 9:40 PM, John Mark Mobley via Coco wrote:
> I don’t care what we use, but it would be nice if we could all agree on one app. We don’t actually need anything, but I would like to try something and see how it works out.
>
> How can we reach an agreement? If that is even possible? Is there a way to connect multiple apps together? Should we take a poll? Should we leave it up to the Glenside communication director?

John Mark (and others)

<snipped>