[Coco] HDBDOS ROM

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 06:01:23 EDT 2023

On Sat, Apr 8, 2023 at 5:21 PM Bill Gunshannon wrote:
> On 4/8/2023 11:07 AM, Bill Pierce wrote:
> > If I'm not mistaken, there's a bootrom in the NitrOS9 repo.
> > Look under "root/level2/coco3/bootrom".
> > I'm not sure how to set up to build it, but it's there.
> >
> I will definitely give it a look.  I expect that is the one that
> requires modifying the COCO but the code may help.

Yes, I think the coco3/bootrom makefile only builds a motherboard ROM.
But the makefile in level1/coco1/bootroms also builds a "rompak"
version, and this part can possibly be ported over to the level2
version without too much trouble. All the magic is in
level1/modules/rominfo.asm which is common for all these build
variants.

Tormod