[Coco] HDBDOS ROM

tfadden t.fadden at cox.net
Fri Apr 7 14:04:52 EDT 2023

As long as your boot module has the Drivewire drivers and devices you
want it will  work with HDBDOS.

In my setup I use SuperDos (I think it was renamed to HDBDOS) I boot
from floppy with /dd as a SCSI disk partition.
I have two 1TB scsi disks mounted each with partitions (works the same
with IDE disks). I can then access all drivewire functions and cocosdc
disks and 3 floppies from 0s9.

in short for os9 drivewire access is via drivewire modules in the
os9boot, not on rom.

I like using floppy boot as it is much more easy to create custom and
test os9boot's.

cheers!

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.