[Coco] HDBDOS ROM

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 13:31:26 EDT 2023

On 4/7/2023 1:21 PM, robert.gault--- via Coco wrote:
> RGBDOS with VCC and can be used with MAME/MESS will work wirh two .vhd units mounted. The Basic command is DRIVE #0 or DRIVE #1Sent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: tim lindner via Coco Date: Fri, Apr 7, 2023 12:51 PMTo: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts;Cc: tim lindner;Subject:Re: [Coco] HDBDOS ROMOn Fri, Apr 7, 2023 at 5:02 AM Bill Gunshannon via Coco
>   wrote:
>> If I want to build an HDBDOS ROM for IDE and DW4 how do I do it?
> I don't think HDBDOS has ever been configured to talk to two mass
> storage devices at the same time.
>
> This is why YA-DOS was written.

I am  not working with emulators.  I am working with real hardware.

A search using google finds nothing on YA-DOS other than a few brief

mentions.  Nothing on getting it or configuring it to do what I am trying

to do.

The reason I want Drivewire as well as IDE is more for the networking

capabilities.  I do most of my OS9 programming using Putty from a

remote machine with a bunch of windows open for editing, compiling

and testing.

bill