[Coco] Help !

EDDY SZCZERBINSKI dhaulagiri at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 1 16:42:20 EDT 2023

Hello all,
you remember the wifi network of CoCo's I have in my house?
And also the systems I have installed to control heating, lighting, opening windows and locking doors?
Well, using Nitros9 and all the updated software, my CoCo are now doing very advanced AI and they have locked me in !
They ask that I destroy all my non-TRS 80 computers if I want to regain my freedom.
But I also love my MacBook pro and my MSX !
What shall I do ?
Please help !!!
(and also call my local pizzeria so they deliver one since the CoCo's have also locked my fridge)

Eddy Szczerbinski
Magicien Textile Wizard
@EdSzczerbinski