[Coco] Minor 'Fest announcement (LEDs)

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sat Apr 1 12:22:19 EDT 2023

I mentioned something similar in the YouTube comments. When Bill and I did the TC-9, we “took over” some of the AT keyboard lights - Capslock on/off was obvious, but we used another one of them for keyboard mouse on/off. Since the VTIO driver knows the state of those for each window, they would change to the appropriate settings as you CLEAR’d your way through different windows (whether graphical or text based wouldn’t matter.  That I would find useful. As you mentioned, power on/off as well since the Coco doesn’t have one built in (the TC-9 did).

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net