[Coco] **JUNK** Re: Code in email

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Thu Jun 23 16:21:42 EDT 2022

On 6/23/22 15:41, Bill Gunshannon via Coco wrote:
> On 6/23/22 15:18, RETRO Innovations via Coco wrote:
>> On 6/23/2022 12:32 PM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz via Coco wrote:
>>> John,
>>>
>>> It's not a server restriction. It's my setting based on how list
>>> members wanted it to be -- to keep folks (especially those who get
>>> the digest) from being overwhelmed with large attachments.
>> And thanks for that, in case no one else comments.  I can handle
>> large attachments here just fine, but I still think it's proper email
>> etiquette to post a link to those items and house them elsewhere.
>
> That assumes you have some place to post them.
>
> bill

That isn't a problem, Bill, if you are running your own web server.  The
link in the sig is this machine. It's not a coco, but a bigger linux box.

Not a lot in the link yet but it is totally w/o commercial content, just
me,
blowing my own horn about a couple of my 4 cnc'd machines.

Take care, and stay well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
  - Louis D. Brandeis