[Coco] **JUNK** Re: Code in email

michaelkline704 michaelkline704 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:57:06 EDT 2022

You can simply just upload them to Github or any file sharing services. Then provide the link here. Michael Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Bill Gunshannon via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> Date: 6/23/22  14:39  (GMT-06:00) To: coco at maltedmedia.com Cc: Bill Gunshannon <bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com> Subject: [Coco] **JUNK** Re:  Code in email On 6/23/22 15:18, RETRO Innovations via Coco wrote:> On 6/23/2022 12:32 PM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz via Coco wrote:>> John,>>>> It's not a server restriction. It's my setting based on how list >> members wanted it to be -- to keep folks (especially those who get the >> digest) from being overwhelmed with large attachments.> And thanks for that, in case no one else comments.  I can handle large > attachments here just fine, but I still think it's proper email > etiquette to post a link to those items and house them elsewhere.That assumes you have some place to post them.bill-- Coco mailing listCoco at maltedmedia.comhttps://pairlist5.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/coco