[Coco] Source to my Invaders09 game now on GitHub.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Jun 23 01:56:23 EDT 2022

If you ever wanted to see how someone who didn’t know how to program assembly language games and who had never done it before programmed one, I have posted my source code:

https://github.com/allenhuffman/Invaders09 <https://github.com/allenhuffman/Invaders09>

I also found various readme text files that were being sent out to beta testers, such as Robert Gault. You will see his name mentioned in a number of places, including the title screen.

The “DOS” bootable disk that you can mount on a CoCo 3 (or emulator) and just play is also there.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware