[Coco] **JUNK** Re: 2022-06-10 Update on my CoCoIOn Ethernet Card Project

rick ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 12:10:07 EDT 2022

 > Has anyone ever made or even considered a serial pack using the 16550?

This product still has the empty pads for a 16550, that's why it was
'CoCoIO' and not 'CoCoNet' or something. Still can't get the dang chip
placed, but there are onesies. There are 16550 drivers well in the
works, and the chip does exist in the Megi-Mini MPI. So quite a few
folks agree with you, it would be a good fit.

-rick