[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 81 is available!

Glenside President (Jim Brain) president at glensideccc.com
Mon Feb 28 15:24:18 EST 2022

On 2/28/2022 12:17 PM, eric at canales.me wrote:
> Republishing this from FB for those not on FB:
>
> Hi. I absolutely loved your discussion on the Glenside Color Computer Club.

I'm glad someone enjoyed it.  I found it unresearched, confusing,
misinformed, overly editorialized, divisive, and contradictory.

I don't mind the debate per se, even though I think the crew has some
significant bias. I do mind espousing so much theory and conjecture and
untruths claimed as facts when the real data was easily available with
which to base the debate.

And yes, I'm posting this in my official capacity. This felt less like a
debate and more like a veiled attack on the club. Many times, I refrain
from posting such rebuttals when the podcast dismisses or otherwise
questions the club's operation, in the spirit of peace and community,
but there are limits.

Jim

--
Jim Brain, 2021-22 President