[Coco] CoCo 1 no longer powers on (white, rev f. board)

Travis Poppe travispoppe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 15:22:09 EST 2022

All,

I've got a white Color Computer 1 with a CoCoVGA board installed in it,
and stupidly thought firmly smacking it on the side (powered off) might reseat
something and resolve junk on the screen when powering on that recently
showed up.

Now it won't turn on, at all, including the 'click' you usually hear
after the fact.

Is there anything obvious I should look at? There is a fuse on the
transformer, but it seems to be intact. Wondering what might fail easily
with a bit of impact.

Thanks,
--
Travis Poppe