[Coco] Tandy Joysticks

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Tue Feb 15 12:57:23 EST 2022

I understand that some of the Tandy 1000's or was it 2000's used a Mini
DIN version
of the Color Computer's joystick port.

I also believe that there were adapters allowing the use of Coco
Joysticks on such a
Tandy 1000.

But when I search for Mini DIN6 Male to DIN6 Female Adapter the closest
thing I find is
a Mini DIN6 Male to DIN5 Female Adapter which you can see by going to

https://bit.ly/3oR8sUy

Which would definitely not work because of the lack of an entrance for
the middle pin
of a coco joystick. So I wonder if such things are available anymore or
if it would have to be custom.

Aside from that I was wondering if anyone knows where I would find the
specifications and
dimensions of a Tandy Mini DIN6 ?

Charlie