[Coco] Radio Shack stuff looking for good home

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 11:39:22 EST 2022

Hello all,
I have a friend in the Chicago area who unearthed some Radio Shack stuff:
2 TRS-80 cassette recorders (model unknown)1 CGP-115
These items are as is. He is putting these items up for adoption to a good home. Specifically, he is in Lombard, IL and these items are available for pick up only.
If anyone is interested, please email me privately and I will provide his contact information. Neither of my email clients are receiving posts from the CoCo list.
Best always, Salvador