[Coco] Getting back into the Coco Community after a 4+ year break

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 08:27:15 EST 2022

Welcome back, Kip!. I understand the stress you've been dealing with all
too well. Lost my dad in September to post-Covid complications (blood
clots). The CoCo hasn't changed any, tho some of the faces have!

Gene - 3D printing is addictive, lol. I've got 5 up and running now, and
getting ready to build a headless Ubuntu machine to run multiple Octoprint
instances. Considering the cost and lack of availability of Raspberry Pis
right now, putting one of my older PC's to work seems like an idea.