[Coco] Bob Swoger's declining health

Jim Brain (2021-22 GCCC President) president at glensideccc.com
Mon Dec 19 14:38:28 EST 2022

Remembering the recent calls with Bob over various pieces of club
business, it seemed Bob existed in two states at once.

He was determined to continue efforts to better the community (via
LogiCall) and the club. His passion for the community demanded he do no
less.

However, he expressed great frustration at the physical limitations most
recently imparted on his existence and seemed weary of continuing the fight.

That he continued the journey probably speaks loudest. May we all aspire
to do the same, journeying onward regardless of the circumstances until
the circumstances decide our efforts are complete.

Jim

--
Jim Brain, 2022-23 President
Glenside Color Computer Club (GCCC)