[Coco] Bob Swoger's declining health

Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey exile at weylan-yutani.com
Thu Dec 15 17:40:52 EST 2022

On Thu, 2022-12-15 at 16:11 -0600, John Mark Mobley via Coco wrote:
> All,
> Bob Swoger is not doing well.
> He is in the hospital and cannot have visitors at this time.

Let's hope this is only temporary ...

> Bob loves LogiCall and thinks you should too.
> I made a video of Bob demonstrating LogiCall on a Timex/Sinclair 2068
> in
> 2011, see link below:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-R4UfU9_Cw

I was fortunate enough to see Bob demo recent updates to Logicall
directly to the Glenside group not too long ago.

That call may have been recorded and stored somewhere as well
and would make a great companion to the earlier Sinclair demo.

I don't know how many on the CoCo side know that much about it - but
your recent post to the TS2068 group about Bob's history and all of the
developments that led to Logicall was a fascinating look into both
Bob's history and the thinking that led into the design.

And, Bob and I are just going to have to disagree about which is the
better basic ... val() notwithstanding =)
Well, maybe he's not wrong... but there's more to that story than just
one command!

> I pray that Bob's remaining days in this life are peaceful.

Yes indeed, its really all any of us can hope for.

> Send nice thoughts/prayers his way.

Yes, sir and thank you for the update.

Please pass along our well wishes and prayers from us out here.

--
Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey <exile at weylan-yutani.com>
Weylan-Yutani Corporation