[Coco] The CoCo Nation is searching for a logo and wants your input.

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Thu Dec 15 14:04:39 EST 2022

TL Steege wrote
> ... be a part of selecting the new logo for TCN.
> https://thecoconation.com/vote-on-the-new-tcn-logo/

I voted for the two PaulS entries.  I almost voted for the keys, I like the idea, but the picture layout and lighting are NOT great and what is the black thing in the background!?  Also, it might be appropriate to use the chicklet keys from the CoCo1?  But line them up neatly and have something CoCo related next to them, perhaps a cassette tape w/ CoCo Nation written on it?
-JR