[Coco] The CoCo Nation is searching for a logo and wants your input.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Dec 14 17:46:10 EST 2022

> On Dec 14, 2022, at 4:37 PM, TL Steege via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> With the new year fast approaching and CoCoTalk! retiring, The CoCo Nation
> invites you to join the community and be a part of selecting the new logo
> for TCN.
>
> https://thecoconation.com/vote-on-the-new-tcn-logo/

Some clever entries there. One of the ones I really liked would probably not be a good “identify what this is when it’s small,” but I still voted for it. I liked how someone chose to use the three slashed TRS-80 color bars. Clever.

I’d like to see more entries using the VDG screen blocks — gets all the colors in, and is recognizable.

Many nice choices.

		— A