[Coco] Posting trouble?

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis at maltedmedia.com
Fri Dec 2 08:18:25 EST 2022

On 2022-12-02 05:24, robert.gault--- via Coco wrote:
> My Gmail app gives me a different identity from my normal email. That
> means I would
> have to log into Maltedmedia under my Gmail identity to use that
> app. What did the
> person having problems report?

A longtime member of the group was posting some eBay stuff and said he
wasn't seeing his posts.
I wasn't seeing them, I wasn't getting any reports of them being
oversize, etc. Just nothing.

I was aware of problems with Yahoo and DMARC years ago, but now everyone
seems to be working.
So I asked him to sub under his Gmail address and re-post.
Unfortunately, the same result.
I'm mystified as to why these posts haven't appeared.

He has no problem reading posts, so he should see this thread and any
solutions folks have.
He sent me what he was posting, but it was a copy of the post and not
the actual post attempt.
Perhaps he can try again and Bcc the posts to me.

Dennis