[Coco] Posting trouble?

robert.gault at att.net robert.gault at att.net
Fri Dec 2 05:24:37 EST 2022

My Gmail app gives me a different identity from my normal email. That means I would have to log into Maltedmedia under my Gmail identity to use that app. What did the person having problems report?Sent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: Dennis Bathory-Kitsz via CocoDate: Thu, Dec 1, 2022 10:24 PMTo: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts;Cc: Dennis Bathory-Kitsz;Subject:[Coco] Posting trouble?Hi all,

Just checking in. One member is having posting trouble from both Yahoo
and Gmail. Anybody else? Message me at the list admin address if you
were and if you have found a solution.

Dennis