[Coco] French CoCo

mdj at bds-soft.com mdj at bds-soft.com
Fri Dec 2 01:03:08 EST 2022

There's one RF input and it accepts the standard CoCo video cable. It's capable of changing channels with an external controller (a "clicker" if yu will). The channel number appears on the screen. It can als change between PAL and NTSC. I tried all three CoCos with both channel 3 and 4 NTSC - nothing worked.

I picked up the converter on Amazon. It’s a Bewinner unit ( https://smile.amazon.com/Bewinner-All-Standard-Projectors-Multimedia-Engineering/dp/B07VQHZNNL/ref=sr_1_3?crid=K1GSFICLOIBF&keywords=rf+to+hdmi+converter&qid=1669960876&sprefix=rf+to+hdmi+converter%2Caps%2C108&sr=8-3 ).

--
M. David Johnson
mdj at bds-soft.com