[Coco] French CoCo

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 2 00:55:50 EST 2022

An 'RF' to HDMI converter seems like a very strange device but if it
really is, it would need to be tuned into the RF channel that the CoCo
is producing and I would expect it to be putting out random noise on the
screen until it's tuned in.  (much like tuning in and old analogue TV).
I suspect what you really have is a analogue to HDMI converter (quite
common).  Can you describe what the input connections look like (and how
many)?

https://www.cobracat.com (home of the Australian Cobra Catamaran)
https://www.revolutionise.com.au/parkdaleyacht/ (where most of them sail)
https://catsailor.net (where we talk about them)