[Coco] CoCo2 black and gray video only -- need help!

Keith Monahan keith at techtravels.org
Sat Oct 23 10:46:35 EDT 2021

Placed an order today with Amazon/Jameco had stock. Supposed to get here
Monday. $6 shipped.

My preference is always digikey mouser newark etc for this stuff but can't
hurt. And I'm impatient.

I can always measure what they give me, so it'll be pretty clear whether it
is suitable or not.

Will the load capacitance or ESR spec differences matter when ordering?

While probably not right for this application, I've always wanted to toy
with those programmable clock generators that are PLL-based. I use PLLs for
clocks in my FPGA designs but never played with those yet. I wonder if they
have the necessary accuracy.

Thanks
Keith