[Coco] CoCo2 black and gray video only -- need help!

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat Oct 23 10:30:12 EDT 2021

Well, there are a variety of things that can affect crystal accuracy
including how strongly the crystal has been driven to oscillate in
circuit. But given the fact that I have at least 5 CoCos with original
crystals and they all still are in range to display NTSC color, then we
have hope that we'll find a crystal that will work.

Dave