[Coco] XRoar 1.0 released

Kevin Becker kevin at kevinbecker.org
Fri Nov 26 21:18:18 EST 2021

This is so great, I finally got a chance to try it out today on my M1
Macbook Air.  I had no problems running your pre-compiled x86 binary
but I also tried compiling it from source to get a native ARM build and
had no issues building and running on macOS 12.0.1. Thanks so much for
this, XRoar is has always been my preferred emulator and it's great to
have the CoCo3 and MC10 added.  I also used this as an excuse to
finally test the Joust port that was released a while back and it ran
great and is a super great port.