[Coco] CoCo floppy disk subsystem

Rick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 17:04:43 EST 2021

On 1/15/21 2:07 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> But a decent scope will suffice for the pot adjustments, you'll want to
> see in the output pattern a 50% duty cycle between logic 0's and logic
> ones. Very easy to see with a triggered scope. Not very easy on an 80
> dollar ebay model.

I thought there was some interplay between the 3 pots that needed
managing. But I remember many similar procedures...

Just wanted to affirm cheap scope-like objects are dismal timing devices
for analog anything. The phrase 'snap to grid' comes to mind.

Plus I fix radios. You can pry my tektroniclone from my cold dead
fingers...unless you've got a better one cheap.

-ricku