[Coco] Problems with Nitro Daily Build in Vcc and Windows10

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Wed Jun 27 08:54:24 EDT 2018

Sorry Bill, your reply was helpful.

My mistake was to think that the BECKER disks were the ones for the Vcc
Emulator, apparently just the standard coco floppy images are whats
needed, I don't understand what the BECKER disks are for if they will
not boot under Vcc then how can one do Drivewire with TCP/IP ?

If they were supposed to boot under Vcc then you have a bug otherwise
it's my understanding that's lacking. I have used drivewire quite a bit
but always with  a real coco attached through it's Bit Banger to a pc or
pi.