[Coco] ANOTHER OFF TOPIC (FYI)...

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 08:27:45 EDT 2018

I have one in my 1971 mercury. The car still has the stock AM/FM/8 Track stereo. I don't want to hack the dash so I use this to connect my phone to the radio.

You are right. You do need dead air, or weak air, to have it work properly

Fortunately mine works well at 88.1 FM

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.