[Coco] Original OS-9 Level 1 source code

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 18:12:33 EDT 2017

Neal and Felipe, using Brett's CocoBoot, you could eliminate boot, rel, and init. CocoBoot loads the OS9Boot file directly.
We use this with the bootrom for booting NitrOS9 on startup on the Coco3FPGA. This would reduce system memory use.
I don't know if Brett has a version usable on L1, but I doubt it would be hard to implement.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com