[Coco] Original OS-9 Level 1 source code

CoCo Demus retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 16:57:43 EDT 2017

Yeah, I'm taking for comparison the OS-9 Level 1 V2 EuroHard. This version
has the ability to change the video driver on the fly with go32, go40 and
go51 commands. It reloads them I didn't get into the details of how the
magic is done. And yet it has impressive 144 pages left even in HR 51
columns mode:

http://archive.worldofdragon.org/archive/index.php?dir=Disks/Dragon/OS-9/&file=OS-9%20Level%201%20V2.0%20%281985%29%28Eurohard%20SA%29%5BOS-9%5D%5B%21%5D.zip

I made a first comparison and most of modules have grown over the time like
Shell, SCF and the double Clock modules;

So I want to make sure which parts are mandatory for a disk based OS-9. If
you need more parts it would be tailored and generated from sources, never
from the OS-9 itself. At least you could use the NitrOS-9 on a coco-1.
Right now you can barely format a disk.