[Coco] VCC github wiki

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 19:35:43 EDT 2017

I wanted to make a wiki in VCC github for programmers, so they do not start from scratch with the source code, but it does not let me do subpages, they all come out in the main index

Anyone know how to do it or if it can be done?

https://github.com/VCCE/VCC/wiki

[https://avatars3.githubusercontent.com/u/14001679?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/VCCE/VCC/wiki>

Home · VCCE/VCC Wiki · GitHub<https://github.com/VCCE/VCC/wiki>
github.com
VCC - Virtual Color Computer Emulator ... You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.

Making  CoCoDskUtil V 1.X.X, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia

http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe

http://www.tandycoco.com<http://www.tandycoco.com/> Thank Brian Blake

My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,

Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela