[Coco] RAM expansion options for the CoCo 3

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Thu Apr 20 14:09:54 EDT 2017

Sorry folks - I hope this post did not screw anything up.  Typo's in my
comments at the bottom.  It should be:

I'm very interested in seeing this happen as I'm sure a lot of other
folks are.  The other really important item we need as well is some
replacement mylars for Coco keyboards or perhaps a thin circuit board
(as John Linville  mentioned).  The mylars are delicate and failing.