[Coco] is this a bug?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 20 05:10:53 EDT 2017

Hi Dave,
I like your idea of having a failsafe OS9Boot.safe file.  I have found myself without a bootable system many times over the years and had to get creative to get the system running again.  I'd like to run this new version of Brett's boot rom when you get it ready.  Your idea is very needed.  Thanks for doing this for us.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc