[Coco] VCC Path to .INI

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Wed Apr 19 18:09:54 EDT 2017

Luis Fernández wrote:
> New modification already done, change location of the VCC.INI
> to the AppDataRoaming directory.

This is great Luis.  Just curious, are you planning on pushing your changes to your fork on github?

I’m still learning more about Git / GitHub … I want to begin using Git exclusively for my “real” work.

I think initially I should have created a new “branch” off the VCC-1.200b branch … And then each person wanting to cooperate would do the same, and then “merge” from each other’s branches.  In fact, each “logical” project should be in its own branch until it’s done and then pulled into the parent branch at which time the project branch can be deleted.

I’m experimenting on my local computer(s). I’ve learned to create the “server/client” relationship with Git -- however, that is not the terminology that is used in Git. A server repository is a “bare” one.

Anyway, Luis, you can’t go wrong by just committing your local changes and then pushing those occasionally.  Be it debug code or whatever. By adding comments to the commits, and pushing occasionally then one can follow what you are doing. We will figure out the “branches” and the proper way to do it as we go.  *If* you ware wanting to cooperate w/ what I am trying to do that is.

Of course these are just my friendly opinions on the subject matter :)

James