[Coco] VCC Path to .INI

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 14:26:32 EDT 2017

New modification already done, change location of the VCC.INI to the AppDataRoaming directory
This makes it possible to write the settings even though it is not an admin, and additionally the VCC program can be opened from any directory keeping the seting.

I still have to check / fix the access to the DLLs and the keymap.ini

Making  CoCoDskUtil V 1.X.X, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia

http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe

http://www.tandycoco.com<http://www.tandycoco.com/> Thank Brian Blake

My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,

Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela