[Coco] Solid state disk drive

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Mon Apr 17 16:57:08 EDT 2017

   I use them at work. They work quite well but the software is absolutely
   crap. It works but it was thrown together poorly. It'a obviously a
   Chinese creation as the English is almost laughable. I haven't tried on
   on a coco but I use them on my synthesizers and at work.

     On April 17, 2017 at 3:03 PM Stephen Batson via Coco