[Coco] CocoRPi3 update

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Fri Apr 14 15:03:01 EDT 2017

Hi Salvador,

I never tried this on an RPi2.  I went right to RPi3 when it became
available.  You can certainly try it if you'd like -- though I have no idea
if it will work.  I'm getting close to posting links for the download.  I
will have at least one site to get the image from, possibly 1 to 2 more.

Thank you!

-Ron