[Coco] Tcp off-loading on CoCo

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 10:28:45 EDT 2017

On 13-Apr-17 16:50, Dave Philipsen wrote:
> Well, there's only one address bus and basically either the CPU is
> accessing it or the video is....basically.
>
> Dave Philipsen

If the CoCo Supports DMA, there should be a way to make this work..

This is a Link to an Article ( originally in German ) to make a 68008
Card for the Apple ][.  The 68008 Card has no RAM, it uses the RAM in
the Apple ][
<http://www.appleii-box.de/H061E_MC68008pageEN.htm>

I actually have all the parts to make 5 of these cards...  I just need
to Learn how to use a Layout and Schematic Capture program to make some
boards..

MarkO