[Coco] RAM expansion options for the CoCo 3

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 12:40:05 EDT 2017

Hi all,
What RAM expansion options are there for the CoCo 3 and why would I pick one over the other?
I know that Cloud-0 is distributing the Triad, a 512K RAM expansion. Is this capacity the better choice for DECB? For NitrOS9?
I have heard of the 2MB RAM expansion, but I don't have any information about it to consider it.

I favor the Triad, but want to make sure that I get the best option for what I need (DECB and NitrOS9).
Thanks! Salvador