[Coco] Raspberry Pi and RS-232 ports

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Mon Apr 10 17:10:01 EDT 2017

Hi Barry,

I did not know they offered that much.

I have the distribution working very well.  What I think I may need to do
is remove the actual Tandy/Dragon ROM images (with instructions on which
ones are needed and where to put them).  I just want to make sure I don't
cause any issues by posting it.

I'm hoping to get some feedback and perhaps others contributing to it to
improve it.  It's just something to start with, but happy with it so far.

Thanks!

-Ron